Monday, October 02, 2006

Backing Tracks (Blues in A)

About backing tracks,

I just posted some new backing tracks on pego.be, the site I post my lessons on. They are all Blues backing tracks in the key of A and range in tempo from 65 to 95 bpm.

I created them a while ago but didn't find the time to convert and post them until now.

They where created with cubase SX3, DFHS Custom and vintage, a free organ VSTI called organized trio and a bass soundfont (my own samples I created myself), played through the free soundfont player VSTI sfz.

Here are the lessons with the free Blues in A backing tracks (they are at the bottom of the pages. You can play them with the integrated flash player or download the mp3's to your HD):

Shuffling over the Blues

Blues: First riff

Blues: the minor pentatonic scale (A fifth position)

Blues: the minor (A) pentatonic scale 8th notes

Have fun,

Hugo

No comments: